PIFRA Pay Slip Full Online Guide For Govt of Pakistan Employees How to Register Online For Pay Slip, Get Your pifra salary slip & Pifra Bill status Via Email.
Pifra stands for “Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing (Pakistan).”
The Govt. of Pakistan Finance department has great accessibility for Government employees to get their Monthly PIFRA Pay Slip on their email account. There was a time when Government Employee, teachers, doctors, officers, and junior staff have to count down their account office journey to find their salary slip in a very hard time. The payroll and salary slips are mostly used to make a bank account for Government employees.
PIFRA Registration Requirements:
Getting registered with pifra salary slip account registration is a simple procedure. However, it is mandatory to provide some personal and regional details in order to get started.
You need to provide the following details in order to get registered with PIFRA’S online payroll service provider.
- Complete Name.
- Personal ID card Number. (CNIC)
- Your Mobile-Phone/Personal Number. (Must be registered under your name.)
- Pakistani Nationality is a must and you MUST be a Government Employee
- Your Province like Punjab, KPK, etc. needed.
- Date of Birth. (DOB)
- Private Email Address (Must be Gmail Account)
- Your Government Level Scale.
- Government Code.
Keep the relevant documents ready so you can get pifra online registration.
Also read : How to get Pifra Salary Slip
How to Registered for PIFRA Pay Slip:
The official government’s website of PIFRA is www.pifra.gov.pk, however, it is now permanently moved to a new domain name: http://www.fabs.gov.pk. In order to register for payment slips, you need to visit this page’s link: http://m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip_emp#.
List of Pifra Provinces Codes:
Don’t know Government codes? Here is a list of all province codes.
|District Government KPK||DGN|
- On this page, you will see the full options with an online registration form that you need to fill out.
- First, you need to enter the valid Government code. Example P for Punjab and K for KPK.
- Then, add your Employee’s personnel number (your job number).
- Lastly, you need to enter your CINC number.
- In the date of birth field, you need to enter your date of birth that listed on your CNIC. The format of data of birth should be in this format DD/MM/YY.
- Last but not the least, you need to enter your mobile phone number that is registered under your name.
- Finally, you need to hit the submit button and follow the next step for registration.
We are pretty much sure that after following the above-mentioned steps you will able to create your PIFRA salary slip account to get the monthly payment slips in your mailbox. Just check your mailbox every month for a printable slip.
PIFRA Contact Number
If you still having any issue regarding account creation or having a problem with getting your payroll slip, you can get in touch with PIFRA at any time. Feel free to call them or send them an Email stating all the details about your issue.
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: 051-9107248
Timing: Monday to Friday- 9 am to 5 pm
Register Form: Visit Here to fill the form online.
Address: ABS Directorate, AGPR Complex, G-8/4 Islamabad.
If you have any queries, Contact here